I believe the only thing we don't have coordinated, that requires advance reservation/ordering, is lodging on Friday night. More to follow on final leg assignments. I'll still working on that.
Re: lodging, from the TIR site:
If accommodations are all booked up in Gonzales, great options to choose from still remain! First, there are many places nearby, and along the course that will have rooms available. Or, if you would like to sleep at the most convenient location relative to the starting line (right across the street from the TIR start line!), you can bring a sleeping bag and pillow and stay in the Gonzales Junior High for just a suggested donation of $5/person.
I called a few hotels and have not found any rooms. If any of you have ideas on where we can stay Friday night, please either go ahead and reserve (if you are able) or let me know. Otherwise we might be sleeping on the gym floor!
We officially have a house that has welcomed us...Pat Lero has a home that is about 30 minutes away from where the race will start! If anyone is interested just let me know so I can give her an official head count and then I will get the address and directions to you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I'm in!
ReplyDeleteDana and I are in! Thanks, Melissa. This will make a huge difference.
ReplyDeleteYea Pat! That is so nice :) Sorry I just realized I should have been checking this site for updates... I'm in if there is room. I have a special talent of being able to sleep anywhere. So no bed needed.
ReplyDelete