Monday, February 25, 2013

Revised Logo - Please choose.

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for bombarding you today but I wanted to get some decisions made before our fearless leader, Caroline, heads out for 2 weeks of work related travel.

Given we are printing on one side of the shirt only, so we won't be able to accommodate the HART attack theme.

What does everyone think about this logo? It has our team name, a heart and also includes the Houston skyline.

 Three questions for you:

1.  Please vote whether you like this one or the first part of the earlier logo.
2.  Black or red (on yellow shirts)? We get 1 color for printing on the front of the shirt.
3.  Size of logo:
     A. For Tank:  larger in the middle or smaller off to one side towards the top?
     B. For the T-shirts:   larger in the middle, or smaller off to one side towards the top?

We're getting there!

1 comment:

  1. I this I like this one, and I liked the bright red for the other one, but with the skyline, I think black is best. I prefer bigger, and in the middle - I say go BIG! But I'll be fine with whatever we end up with - thanks for all the effort on these shirts!

    ReplyDelete