Sunday, February 24, 2013

Leg Distribution - Question 1


Hi everyone:

I need some information in order to complete leg assignments. We have 10 individuals officially signed up now. Therefore, we will each run 4 legs. We've decided that we will run in order and repeat the sequence 4 times.


The total amount of miles and the average rank (degree of difficulty based on distance, hills, terrain and heat) is listed below, where lower the average rank, the more difficult. See leg detailed descriptions on the TIR site or our blog.


I listed team members in no particular order, other than I have Caroline doing the first leg as our team captain! We can change that if we want.
Please review. If the total miles and average rank of your assigned set of legs is not ideal for you, let me know and I can change it. For instance, the 2nd to last set of legs is the longest overall and is the most challenging overall. Rosie, I have you slotted in here for now. If one of us wants the biggest challenge, just claim it!

Once I know the order, I'll use the average 10K times listed on the reg site to estimate when our hand offs will occur so that we can plan accordingly. If you want to adjust your pace time, let me know (jenkihm@yahoo.com).

Also, the first 5 runners will be in van 1 and the second 5 in van 2. If you want to be in a van with someone else, then think about that as well.

1 comment:

  1. This works for me! Just so everyone realizes, you will run every 10th leg - so I would do 1, 11, 21 and 31. The leg descriptions are in the "Ready to Run" post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete