It looks like we will meet on Monday evening, around 6 PM at St. Theresa School (to be officially confirmed) but please hold that day and time, if possible.
We will go through all the logistics, make final team decisions, etc.
Agenda to include:
- Van departure time on Friday
- equipment / stuff to bring
- food options
- lodging for Saturday night
- How the two vans will stay connected on schedule
- T-shirt distribution (I pick them up on Monday)
- Timing our legs
- leg/route descriptions -- distribution of (possibly laminated) cards with your legs. We might need to make that a individual task
- AOB
Please bring copies of your DL with you, please.
We should probably decide on our post event celebration!
I'll confirm if this a go. Kevin and Caroline will be back in town, so hopefully we'll get the majority of us there.
Jenifer
I'll be there!
ReplyDeleteMonday night is confirmed and I've also invited Pat Lero, whose home we will be staying at on Friday, to join us as well...she mentioned that the home has 3 bedrooms and an attached apartment with plenty of couch and floor space too, so we should be good to go!
ReplyDeleteGet your sleep in now! ...Dog repellant, pitch black night running and no sleep is almost here!! :)
I will be at the meeting. Will bring DL copy. See/meet everyone then!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, that's great! Hope to see everyone Monday!
ReplyDelete